Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Life is Short & Goes by Fast

As our sweet baby girl nears her 6 month birthday, I am realizing yet again how fast life passes by! I can't believe that she is halfway to being one year old - just the thought brings tears to my eyes. But, it is so fun to watch her grow and learn and oh how we both look forward to all of the fun things that are to come as she gets older.

That being said, I want to be so much better at documenting these days: 1) because they are going by too fast to fully appreciate them and I know that in the future we will look back at these stories with great fondness and be so glad that we wrote them down; and 2) so that Emma can look back on them and see what nuts we were and how even though we have no idea what we are doing, we love her SO MUCH.

So here we go! I didn't take any photos of her today, so here's a flash back 
from the day she was born. Let the parenthood adventure begin! It seems like this was just yesterday...


Stay tuned, more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment