Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Halloween!

After looking and looking for a cute idea to dress Emma up for Halloween I finally came across this outfit while out shopping with my Mom and COULD NOT pass it up! I'd planned on crafting something cute and creative but how fitting is this since we are in the chicken business?! Of course she should be a little chicken for Halloween! Others said that she should be a little cow, but I thought that this was way more funny...And since we always wear a hairbow, I just had to attach one to her little chicken head too :). 

Since we were obviously not going out collecting candy we just went up to the mall to visit Chris and see all of the trick-or-treaters that came through, and there were a TON. It was a bit chilly out and I imagine it much easier to stroll through the mall than in and out of neighborhoods. Either way, it was great for business! 





We didn't really plan out our costumes, so at the last minute I threw a few things out of the attic for Chris to be Zorro. He had on a cape that you can't see, and started out with a black cowboy hat - but it was plastic and kid sized so I don't think it lasted long. And I don't know what I was...just thought it would be fun to wear a tiara and boa. You know, 'cause I don't always wear my tiara out...




This was her first interaction with the Cow! We have seen Cow before, but she never really paid any attention to it. This time she wanted to touch his hands! So cute. 

And unfortunately I don't have any photos of Emma with Mimi! She was with us, but ended up behind the camera I guess. Love you, Mimi!

Already looking forward to Halloween next year! We'll have to think up something really cute to dress our little chicken as...


No comments:

Post a Comment